Always Room for Improvement

I went back to the this post where I had to plan my perfect day. I remember that week was busy and I definitely rushed on some of the assignments. For this assignment I added a few more sentences. I also fixed many grammar and punctuation mistakes that I noticed. I adjusted some of the pictures attach with it. I changed the title to something more interesting. For the next one I visited was one...

And Done…

This week was busy busy. The whole week I worked on the radio show. I really liked my group we did a great job on communicating and everyone did their parts( Great job Team Riding the Radio waves). For my audio for the radio show I had to record numerous times because I kept missing a word or kept talking fast. I had a fun experience doing this project. I also like making my snowflake for the...

Radio Weeks Done

This week I devoted most of my time to the radio show. My group was so awesome and I think we all did a great job communicating. I used audacity to record my audio for the radio show. I also used some things that I created from last weeks audio assignments. I did have to record my audio numerous times because I kept missing words or was talking too fast. our radio show was discussing 80's movies...

Radio Weeks

This week has been difficult because of midterms. I got a little behind with my audio assignments but thankfully was able to submit them. The audio assignments I did this week were related to our radio show for next week. I saw a few of my classmates posters and radio show and I look forward to see how they all turn out. I formed the group for our radio show and I am excited to see our radio...

Mashing It Up

For my last audio assignment I did Take Any Two Songs and Mashup/Remix! The assignment was to create a new mashup by combining any two songs you feel fitting for a mashup. Rated 4 Stars I used the Glory of love from Karate kid and The psychedelic from Pretty in Pink. I first went to Youtube and then used a mp3 website to download the songs. I then imported in audacity. I edited the bass, treble,...